Scallywaggs Middle Kindergarten's programme runs from 7:50am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, including school holidays
Middle Kindergarten Teaching team: Rose (Head teacher), Nancy, Michelle
In the Middle Kindergarten we plan accordingly to the child's interest and work with them to extend their learning. The children are guided and supported to make choices, but also encouraged to develop individuality. Our staff treat all children as equals, valuing each child's contribution. We provide support to develop self help skills.
We provide an emotionally supportive and safe environment for the well-being of children. We consider their holistic development.
Day to Day routines and learning experiences
- Children are provided with morning and afternoon tea, consisting of sandwiches and fruit/vegetables. We have weekly baking sessions with the children and on Fridays we make pikelets for morning tea.
- Mat time: stories, rhymes, and sing alongs
- We have a busy room for a wide variety of art and craft experiences
- Free play indoor/outdoor. Regular outings into the community
- We provide a variety of regular physical opportunities. In addition, on Monday and Thursday we visit our onsite fun gym, paddock and playground for planned activities